The Church, in Gothic style, is located just outside the city walls. Inside there are medieval and Renaissance sacred works, including frescoes and inscriptions. It was built in 1223 in memory of St. Francesco, who stayed in Corciano after having spent the period of Lent in 1211 at Lake Trasimeno. The outside has a pink and white polychrome facade. The inside has references to the values of the Franciscan order. It also contains the tombs of wealthy families from Corciano, such as Doni, Ballarini and Graziani. Recent restorations have removed the changes to the building which were made during the seventeenth century, bringing to light many of the old decorations.